People lead busy life, wether it be with kids, work, pets, social life, the list is endless.So how do we lead REALISTIC healthy and blanced life style.
Here are 5 of our top tips on how to keep your mind focused and your body fighting fit
1. Vary your diet, eating healthy doesn't have to be boring (nobody really like boiled brocolli, plain chicken and brown rice). Try something new, the internet is perfect for finding new quirky healthy meals for all types of palets.
2. Buy a diary, keep track of all upcoming events and put everything into your diary. This will help you keep track and stick to your planned workouts. Even if its just a walk in the park, jot it down!
3. The little things do add up. Have a ricecake with your afternoon coffee instead of that digestive buiscuit. Take the stairs to your morning meeting instead of the lift, you will be amazed just how much the little things add up on a dialy basis.
4. Take away the temptation, I dont about you but if I have a tub of Ben & Jerry's ice cream in the freezer odds are it wont last too long. However if it wasn't there burning a hole on the freezer shelf I woudln't miss it. Don't make healthy eating harder by buying things you really don't need.
5. Don't beat yourself up. So you had an extra Espresso Martini last night with the girls or you finished off the last of the kids Easter Cholotate with a good movie. A healthy body is a happy body, put it behind you and remeber today is a brand new day!